The Shift Supervisor's role is essential to produce quality products and service to our customers. Shift Supervisors are certified at every station and can help teach these skills to their team members. Your goal is to ensure the absolute best customer experience through leading by example and showing your team how to provide quality products in a timely manner through proven processes. As you grow, you will be asked to lead shifts and join in a leadership development program.
MWB is a privately owned franchisee of the Whataburger family. We will build & operate, at least 30 stores in North Alabama. Our fast-paced growth means rapid growth potential for your career.
We seek the best of the best to operate our restaurants. Our high-performance team serves fresh, made-to-order breakfast and burgers 24/7.
Come join us in serving communities a burger so big and delicious they have to say "What-A-Burger"!
Being a Shift Supervisor at MWB Whataburger is an incredibly important job. You’ll serve as both a shift leader and a leader developer. You’ll work hard to serve customers in your restaurant and ensure they have a world class experience on every visit, as well as make everyone on your team reach their fullest potential. You will help execute floor management and improve operations. If you are a standout shift supervisor and desire to grow in your career, you will have many opportunities with MWB.
- Lead and Inspire Shifts of 10-15 Team Members- create an environment of service excellence with urgency
- Insure order flow accuracy and quality and help insure smooth shift hand-offs
- Provides prompt, friendly, courteous service in all customer interactions
- Establishes and maintains positive, professional, and effective working relationships
- Adheres to food safety procedures to insure proper sanitation and cleanliness standards
- Food preparation and delivery- prepare high quality, fresh, and delicious meals
- Develop Leaders and maintains open and professional communication with Management
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility with all company assets
- Achieve and Maintain Required Certifications
- Customer Experience
- Listening Skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Clear Career Growth Opportunities
- Leadership Development Programs
- Online access to your schedule
- Discounted Meals
- Time Off Benefits
- Service Awards
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Scholarship Program
- Whataburger Family Foundation (Hardship Grant Assistance)
- Healthcare and Life Insurance Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MWB is a privately owned franchisee of the Whataburger family.
We will build & operate, at least 30 stores in North Alabama. Our fast paced growth means rapid growth potential for your career.
We seek the best of the best to operate our restaurants.
Our high performance team serves fresh, made-to-order breakfast and burgers 24/7
Come join us in serving communities a burger so big and delicious they have to say "What-A-Burger"
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)