Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
The Manager’s role is essential to produce quality products, world class customer experiences, and team member retention. Managers must lead by example through living out MWB’s mission and values on a daily basis. You must be certified at every station and take charge of training and ensuring your team is comfortable in the kitchen and dining room. Your goal is to ensure highest customer experience through managing operational excellence. As you grow, you will mentor Team Leaders, help set schedules, place orders, manage budgets, lead shifts, and carry out other essential restaurant administration skills.
MWB is a privately owned franchisee of the Whataburger family. We will build & operate, at least 30 stores in North Alabama. Our fast paced growth means rapid growth potential for your career.
We seek the best of the best to operate our restaurants. Our high performance team serves fresh, made-to-order breakfast and burgers 24/7.
Come join us in serving communities a burger so big and delicious they have to say "What-A-Burger"!
Being a Manager at MWB Whataburger is an incredibly important job. You’ll serve as both a restaurant leader and a team member. You’ll work hard to serve customers in your restaurant and ensure they have a world class experience on every visit, as well as make each individual on your team reach their fullest potential. If you are a stand out manager and desire to grow in your career, you will have various opportunities with MWB.
- Lead and Inspire Teams- create an environment of service excellence with urgency
- Help Operating Partner run a Multi-Million dollar business
- Serve up world class customer experience through operational excellence
- Handles customer issues immediately with the upmost respect to customer and team members
- Ensures smooth shift hand-offs to next shift Manager/s
- Adheres to food safety procedures to insure proper sanitation and cleanliness standards
- Teaches cleaning, sanitation, and kitchen and dining room procedures
- Communicates issues and provides improvement ideas to Operating Partner
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility with all company assets
- Helps with hiring, scheduling, and conducts other restaurant administration responsibilities
- Leads shifts carrying out MWB’s Mission and Values
- Customer Experience
- Listening Skills
- Clear Career Growth Opportunities
- Leadership Development Programs
- Schedule Flexibility
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Online access to your schedule
- Time Off Benefits
- Service Awards
- Healthcare and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Discounted Meals
- Scholarship Program
- Whataburger Family Foundation (Hardship Grant Assistance)
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
MWB is a privately owned franchisee of the Whataburger family.
We will build & operate, at least 30 stores in North Alabama. Our fast paced growth means rapid growth potential for your career.
We seek the best of the best to operate our restaurants.
Our high performance team serves fresh, made-to-order breakfast and burgers 24/7
Come join us in serving communities a burger so big and delicious they have to say "What-A-Burger"
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)