Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
The Team Member role is essential to produce quality products and service to MWB customers. With Whataburger you will be working for a leader in the Quick Service Restaurant industry. Team Members work various kitchen stations and in our dining room and drive through to provide world class customer experience. You will be cross trained to assist with other parts of our operation to help meet customer needs.
MWB is a privately owned franchisee of the Whataburger family. We will build & operate, at least 30 stores in North Alabama. Our fast paced growth means rapid growth potential for your career.
We seek the best of the best to operate our restaurants. Our high performance team serves fresh, made-to-order breakfast and burgers 24/7.
Come join us in serving communities a burger so big and delicious they have to say "What-A-Burger"!
The people who work in our restaurants are the face of the brand. The pride they take in their work is seen in the smiling faces of the customers they serve. Working as a Team Member means you’ll work in a busy environment rich with opportunities to stand out for the quality work you do. In fact, many leaders once worked as Team Members. Each day you’ll be learning skills that will serve you where ever your career leads you.
- Provide prompt, friendly, courteous service in all customer interactions
- Establishes and maintains positive, professional, and effective working relationships
- Adheres to food safety procedures to insure proper sanitation and cleanliness standards
- Food preparation and delivery to tables- prepare high quality, fresh, and delicious meals
- Maintain open and professional communication with Management
- Complete daily work as assigned with a sense of urgency
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility with all company assets
- Must report to work timely and consistently
- Station certifications
- Service mentality
- Positive attitude
- Understands and values teamwork
- Willingness to learn
- Clear career growth potential
- Leadership development
- Discounted meals
- Mobile / Online access to your schedule and important restaurant communication.
- 401(k) savings plan
- Scholarship program
- Whataburger Family Foundation (hardship grant assistance)
- Service awards
- Medical benefits for full time employees
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
MWB is a privately owned franchisee of the Whataburger family.
We will build & operate, at least 30 stores in North Alabama. Our fast paced growth means rapid growth potential for your career.
We seek the best of the best to operate our restaurants.
Our high performance team serves fresh, made-to-order breakfast and burgers 24/7
Come join us in serving communities a burger so big and delicious they have to say "What-A-Burger"
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)